Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Etsy Store

     I have gone back and forth trying to figure out the best way to put my pieces for sale online.  I have set up an account with Etsy.  I used to have one and kind of let it go, but I am excited to try it again.  My name is lollipopfence.  I have added a few items today and will continue to do so.  If you don't want to go through Etsy, but would like to purchase something, you can contact me at my email thelollipopfence@gmail.com .  I will be glad to work with you if you want to make other arrangements or if you would like to place a custom order.  I love making jewelry for specific occassions.  I am on my third wedding right now and will post pictures soon! I enjoy making pieces that are as individual as the person I am making them for and showing that person's personality and style.


Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions, I can ALWAYS use, and appreciate, them!

Click here on Etsy (or the highlighted lollipopfence above) to go to my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment